|#||Code||Linear dimensions, mm||Number pcs. in a bag||Type||Color||Absorption|
|1||MB-1 lunch box||390 х 242 х 74||150||-||-||-||no|
|2||MB-2 lunch box2 sections||390 х 242 х 74||150||-||-||-||no|
|3||MB-3 lunch box3 sections||390 х 242 х 74||150||-||-||-||no|
|4||MB-10 lunch box||270 х 145 х 70||250||-||-||-||-||no|
|5||M1-35||270 х 136 х 35||200||manual / automatic||-||-||no|
|6||M2-30||210 х 155 х 30||200||manual / automatic||-||no|
|7||M3-10||222 х 133 х 10||250||manual||-||-||-||-||no|
|8||M3-16||222 х 133 х 16||240||manual||-||-||no|
|9||M3-20||222 х 133 х 20||300||manual||-||-||-||no|
|10||M3-33||222 х 133 х 33||200||manual / automatic||-||-||no|
|11||M3-40||222 х 133 х 40||200||manual / automatic||-||no / yes|
|12||M4-0||178 х 133||500||manual||-||-||no|
|13||M4-10||178 х 133 х 10||400||manual||-||-||-||-||no|
|14||M4-20||178 х 133 х 20||300||manual / automatic||no / yes|
|15||M4-25||178 х 133 х 25||300||manual / automatic||-||-||no|
|16||M5-25||225 х 165 х 25 (for chicken carcass)||200||manual / automatic||-||no / yes|
|17||M6-20||250 х 175 х 20||250||manual / automatic||-||no / yes|
|18||M6-35||250 х 175 х 35||200||manual||-||-||no|
To preserve the freshness for a long time and to increase the timeframe for the realization of food products, absorbent trays offered by our company will help. Made entirely of expanded polystyrene, the products are environmentally friendly. Their design allows you to remove the juice from the product from the surface and accumulate it in an absorbent layer built inside the tray. The packaging has a special multi-layer structure that allows absorbing and retaining moisture, for example, produced by meat products. Through the perforated surface of the bottom, the liquid penetrates into the inner layer of the substrate and is held there by a special conical shape. High absorbing properties of the inner layer make it possible to use these substrates even for products that release a large amount of liquid. The pressed edges do not allow the liquid to leak onto the film – this is a key advantage of this type of packaging.
Advantages of using absorbent trays:
- The XPS is much lighter than conventional polystyrene. XPS has excellent thermal insulation properties, XPS trays for hot food products will keep them hot and do not burn their hands, and packaging for deep-frozen products will ensure their safety during transportation.
- The ability of the PS to extinguish the shock and vibration effects, preventing deformation, makes it possible to make a package for it from fragile objects.
- Such packaging is easily molded, besides, foamed PS can be painted in any color.
- XPS is resistant to water, fats, food acids, alcohol solutions, is inert and does not emit harmful substances when in contact with food.
- Such a package looks nice and makes a good impression on the buyer.
- Packaging from the XPS is easily recycled.
Foamed polystyrene is a part of absolutely safe polymers allowed by the European Union for contact with hot and cold food products.